The Inquisitr have brought up the interesting topic of what Lana Del Rey is set to do next. She has announced the ‘Endless Summer’ tour for North America (only) and revealed the name of her upcoming album, ‘Honeymoon‘, and says she’s recording music for it.
However, Lana has remained quiet on social media, especially regarding her next actions. The Endless Summer tour starts on May 7th in Texas, but international fans are keen to know whether Lana will be doing a world tour after the North America tour comes to a close on June 16th in Florida.
What is known of Lana Del Rey’s plans is that Honeymoon will be dropping August 2015. But will she reward fans with a word tour?
The Inqusitir adds:
Lana Del Rey planted the seed by calling the tour “Endless Summer” — and unfortunately, the time gap of 13 weeks between the end of summer and the end of her American tour gives fans something to speculate about. After all, is this supposed to be an “endless summer” or what? Summer doesn’t end until September 22.
Naturally, fans overseas want Lana Del Rey to use those 13 weeks wisely — namely, to come visit them. On Lana Del Rey’s website, there are multiple comments from people in Australia, Brazil, France, Russia, Spain, England, Israel, Portugal, Mexico, and Germany that all want to know if she will be performing there soon.
Actually, there are some petitions online and Facebook pages you might want to sign in or join:
– We want Lana Del Rey in Montreal (Facebook)
– Queremos a Lana Del Rey em Portugal (Facebook)
– Bring Lana Del Rey to Portugal (Petition)
– We want Lana Del Rey in Belgrade (Facebook)
– We want one more Lana Del Rey show in Prague (Facebook)
– We want Lana Del Rey in Kosovo (Facebook)
– We want Lana Del Rey in Armenia (Facebook)
– We want Lana Del Rey in Greece (Facebook)